The Olea coat is a classic oversized coat cut from a technical wool blend fabric. This fabric is water and wind repellent, as well as breathable, heat retention and moisture controlling. It is perfect for varied weather. The coat is cut straight for an androgynous look, with dropped shoulders, hoodie and a boxy fit. The coat is tailored without lining to create lightness and allow room for layers when wearing it.
- Oversized fit, with hoodie and buttons in the front
- 40% polyester, 33% wool, 16% polyamide, 7% polyurethane, 4% elastane
- Technical qualities: breathable, heat retention, moisture controlling, water repellent, wind repellent, oil and dirt repellent
- Front pockets
- Machine wash cold (gentle cycle 30°), we recommend to use liquid detergent
- Do you have questions about the fit? Ask us on the chat below or email email@example.com
|Manufacturer text||All our garments are carefully crafted at our own studio in Milan, Italy. The production is lead by Giovanna, having more than 30 years of experience with Italian design, craftsmanship and high quality jersey materials. Giovanna along with her daughter Ilaria run a team of 9 people, 7 women and 2 men, taking part in every part of the value chain from fabric sourcing and pattern making to cutting and sewing. Our Norwegian design team work closely with Giovanna and her skilled team to give each style the characteristic Aphru fit and look.|